Hi! I am taking a quick break from late night Sunday homework and thought answering a survey would be the easiest post 🙂 enjoy!
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
The best way to spend a Saturday is to sleep in, work out in the morning and then just relax! I love to catch up on my shows, bake, garden and do a little cleaning on Saturdays. The best part of Saturdays (when I am home) is hanging out with my mom.
2) List your top
three five favorite TV shows.
- One Tree Hill (soooooooo sad it is over now)
- I am loving Girls right now.
- New Girl and New Adventures of Old Christine are in my top, too.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
- Ever since I got the Instagram app, I LOVE taking pictures, but I think it is important for me to be in the pics as well. College goes by fast and is essential to document moments for my (and my family’s) viewing pleasure.
4) Why do you blog?
- I love reading blogs so that definitely inspired me. I also felt like it would be a nice journal to look back on when I am done with college, and it would give me some experience to put on my Seventeen magazine resume 😉
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
- my fav blogs (The College Prepster, PB Fingers, Running Off the Reese’s, Sweet Tooth Sweet Life, Life of Blyss, The Lunchbox Diaries, Meals and Moves blog)
- school email
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
- Since lunch is far too casual for my boyfriend, Darren Criss, and I, I would say a lunch with Ann Shoket (Seventeen editor) would be awesome. If she couldn’t make it, Girls writer, Lena Dunham, would be fantastic, too.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
– peanut butter and bananas
-Love Crunch granola with milk
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
- Pugslee Joy–> pug/mini pinscher
- Frosty–> Siamese cat
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- mi phone!
- clothes (I love shopping)
- Troy, my car
10) What’s your favorite drink?
- I love me some sweetened Iced Green Tea from Starbucks. Coffee with Truvia and Hazelnut creamer is a very close second.
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
- I like how I feel after I have successfully cooked for people…. Baking is more my cup of tea 🙂
12) Do you have children?
- HECK NO. I am still a kid myself.
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
- reading fashion magazines
- going on Pinterest
- hanging out with my momma, grandparents or best friends
- walking my dog
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
- hahah outgoing! Ask anyone- I am the loudest person you will ever meet.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin and exude self-confidence.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- actor: Steve Carell and Paul Rudd are tied.
- actress: Meryl Streep
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
- I got my hairs did!
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
- Not super far but sometimes 2 and a half hours can feel like an eternity. I will be home for the summer in 3 weeks though!
19) List three of your talents.
- I can do the splits.
- My tongue can touch the tip of my nose. Jealous?
- I am pretty good at making up songs on the spot. You’re welcome.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
- I would say my
very innappropriatesense of humor.