Fun Facts Friday

1) Today marks the day my grandfather and my beloved dog entered this world. One is turning 69, the other 4. You can guess which age belongs to which creature. All I know, is that these 2 are in my top 10 favorites so August 2 is KIND OF a big deal.

 

2) Call me crazy, but I LOVE going to the grocery store. Like, today I stopped in the store for one specific thing, a banana cake, but made the trip a half hour perusal of Jewel’s bakery. I had to pull myself out of there after  a few salespeople asked if I needed anything. It probably made them uncomfortable that I browsed every table of baked goods multiple times, so I did them a favor and left. But guess what? I WILL BE BACK. Grocery stores are the home to food which is the filler of my heart. 

 

3) I have decided that I am in love with the idea of love. Solution? Less romantic comedies, and more morbid, meth making Breaking Bad. Thanks Netflix.

 

4) I am really upset that I am not at Lollapalooza this year. Mainly because I am missing a crap ton of great acts, but also because I REALLY wanted to rock a flower crown this summer and don’t see that being socially acceptable anywhere else. Plus, I really wanted to rub (sweaty) elbows with all of the famous people that are there such as Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad (notice new obsession forming). Not like they would be in the peasant cluster with stoned hippies invading their personal space, but I like to believe that we might have casually bumped into each other while waiting to get a soft pretzel and instantly fallen in love.

        **SORRY. I see that happen a lot in rom-coms.

 

5) Is it just me or is the sound of rain the absolute best thing in the world? I hope to live in a place where it rains 87% of the time. The other 13% must be ridiculously dry so flowers can bloom. (I am not a horticulturist but I feel as if that ratio permits blossoming). 

 

6) I am scared that I did not make the right choice when it comes to my major or my career dreams. I feel like maybe I should have gone for something more reliable? 

 

7) I have a Starbucks gift card burning a hole in my pocket and am happy to be in an area where Starbucks are abundant. Needless to say, it will be spent tomorrow. Any suggestions on what to get?

 

8) I am Type A and LOVE creating lists. Like, I am so excited for school to start so I can start making lists in my planner. I am just so excited for a new planner! 

   Summary, I am an OCD weirdo, but I hope it is in an endearing way. 

   HAPPY FRIDAY.

 

Image

Advertisements

One thought on “Fun Facts Friday

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s